Saturday, September 8, 2007

Runner System and Construction

picture below show a simple runner system in mold construction, begin from nozzle until gate, nozzle for mold usually located in plate 1, plate 1 is upper plate,
when you design a runner system, basically like picture below, you must know location of product, is important when we decide where gate to be placed, here is the basic rule :
1. Look at drawing and 3D CAD data from the product, make sure you was choose where is cavity side and where is core side, give attention for tolerance of product
2. Do not locate gate in the precision tolerance, if is must to make a little grove in the product when you choose pin point gate type, Picture below use pin point gate type.
3. make sure the flow will steady for all side


2 comments:

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. Thanks for sharing. And also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information
Safety Nets

Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.